Monday, October 9, 2023

Gin and Chronic Message Board - Post #6

Post by Chris (America's Next Popp Model)

I'm giving CoachZIM the night off and writing this post myself. The happiness I feel in this victory is overwhelming. We all know Pat is the most vile competitor any of us have ever met, so I feel extra elation beating this horrible demon. 

But I also feel like my job isn't done.  
 
I want this weekend to inspire every league member to beat Pat. You'll never have my innate talent or impeccable instincts, but you can all strive to match my drive and dedication. I spend every minute of every day thinking about Fantasy Football. Watching tape, reading scouting reports, tinkering with line-ups, devising trades, studying the competition, and the list truly never ends. 

I see the weekly points totals this league puts up and wonder if the members are afraid of hard work. There are always more ways to improve your line-up and any mistakes your players make are fully your fault. If you're not cracking 100 points every week, you're frankly not putting in the time and effort necessary to compete on this elite level. The simple truth is that if Axle tried harder, he wouldn't be sitting at a pathetic 1-4 and in line for his second Sacko in three years.

I say these raw facts hoping to light a fire in all of you. I can't beat Pat every week. I need you losers to start pulling your weight and winning against him. I want to see Pat go from first to worst this year but I can't do it alone. When you face Pat, give it your all. Let's have my victory this week be the start of a losing streak that runs until the end of the fucking season.
 
God bless Fantasy Football. God bless America's Next Popp Model.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gin and Chronic Message Board - Post #9

Post by CoachZIM (America's Next Popp Model) With any luck, this season will be considered the worst one in the history of this league. ...