Post by Chris (America's Next Popp Model)
Another weekend in the books, another weekend of atrocities committed. Commissioner Valdes put up a pitiful attempt at continuing his undefeated season by not fielding a complete lineup against Pat. Leaving two empty starting spots is shocking under any circumstance but it becomes a matter of scandal when it directly benefits Pat. The fact is that Commissioner Valdes threw this week’s matchup. An alliance between Pat and Commissioner Valdes is no longer only a matter of speculation, it’s the obvious truth. Pat has abandoned all forms of subtlety and is now brazenly cheating in front of our very eyes. I can’t understand why I am the only one trying to bring Pat to justice! Never have I been a part of a Fantasy Football league that allowed a tyrant to cheat their way to the top. You spineless little worms have done nothing to help me bring down Pat and the result will almost certainly be a sham coronation of Pat at the end of the season. You all make me sick. How can you keep letting him get away with this? Are your thirty pieces of silver worth it? Do morals and the sanctity of Fantasy Football mean nothing to you? With the help of my youth pastor and legal team, I have drafted a formal letter of withdrawal from the league. I am ready to abandon this league if I don’t see a renewed effort to force Pat and Commissioner Valdes out. It is with a heavy heart that I admit that I can no longer be the sole voice of reason in this horrible league of deceit. The choice is yours: Liberation or Subjugation
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Gin and Chronic Message Board - Post #9
Post by CoachZIM (America's Next Popp Model) With any luck, this season will be considered the worst one in the history of this league. ...
-
Post by Chris (America's Next Popp Model) "Reincarnation is not something that occurs at death; it is something that takes place ...
-
Pig’s Eye, Minn. (August 8, 2022) – The following statement was released today by Christopher P****** A******, through his personal attorne...
-
Post by Mike Zimmer (America's Next Popp Model) Well, we're off to a bad start. A poor game from the first round pick, shitty FLEX d...
No comments:
Post a Comment