Hello everybody,
I hate being right about this but the blatant shenanigans have begun. Tonight’s draft was undoubtedly compromised by Pat’s malicious hand. I lack the technological expertise to explain how Pat effected our draft but I have damning evidence to support my accusation. 1) Prior to the draft, Pat said “I think Christian McCaffrey is a great NFL football player”. Very interesting that Mr. McCaffrey is now the crown jewel of Pat’s team. Pat also said that he wasn’t a fan of Tim Tebow and he’s suspiciously missing from Pat’s team. 2) Pat was “randomly” assigned the #2 spot in our snake draft, which fantasy sports gurus unanimously agree is the ideal position for assembling the best team. I understand some of you might simply consider this a fortunate bit of luck for Pat but I smell foul play. 3) I had eyes on Pat during most of the draft but there were a few times that he left the room to “go peepee” in the bathroom. He was in there (with the door firmly closed) for only a few minutes but who’s to say he wasn’t in contact with fantasy football experts such as Katie Aselton (Co-Star of FX’s The League). Again, I don’t have the technical background to explain what’s being done but the evidence of fraud is clearly there. As an illustration of Pat’s hacking skills: He told me that he jukes the performance stats in his Peloton classes to always make himself the top rider. Let’s not let him turn this into one of his Peloton classes!
No comments:
Post a Comment