Post by Chris (America's Next Popp Model)
Hey Everyone,
I have a huge concern that Pat's going to try to "hack" the league. He's already mentioned things about changing the code on the webpage to effect things during the draft and making trades go through without both parties agreeing. Now I don't want to seem like I'm over reacting but I'm worried that this may end up effecting the on-field performances of these elite athletes. Is Pat capable of coding (black hat hacking) into assistant coach's headset and telling them to bench the star player? Could he switch a healthy player's x-ray on the doctor's computer? Is he going to gain access to Roger Goodell's emails to referees telling them which team to call penalties against and whose supposed to win each game? I don't know but it's a risk that I for one feel we should not take. That said, I understand if the rest of you feel he deserves a chance to prove he won't use "internet sorcery" to give himself some sort of an advantage. Pat, best of luck if you're allowed to stay but I will have an eye on you and recommend the league stay vigilant of any funny business.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Gin and Chronic Message Board - Post #9
Post by CoachZIM (America's Next Popp Model) With any luck, this season will be considered the worst one in the history of this league. ...
-
Post by Chris (America's Next Popp Model) "Reincarnation is not something that occurs at death; it is something that takes place ...
-
Pig’s Eye, Minn. (August 8, 2022) – The following statement was released today by Christopher P****** A******, through his personal attorne...
-
Post by Mike Zimmer (America's Next Popp Model) Well, we're off to a bad start. A poor game from the first round pick, shitty FLEX d...
No comments:
Post a Comment